Great copywriting grabs your readers attention, encourages them to read on and turns passers-by into highly engaged loyal customers.
High-quality content provides value to your readers, helping to establish your position as an expert in your field, build an active following and attract new business as your reputation grows.
Your words have power. Make them count.
Did you know over 50% of web visits only last 15 seconds?
Whether or not prospects choose to read on is essential to the success of your company so don’t compromise for average copy. Instead, hire a dedicated and professional copywriter who will get to know your brand and whose words will captivate your audience.
Whatever your copywriting needs are, I can take care of them for you.
Digital copy – Websites, product descriptions, social media, google ads, email marketing, blog posts, landing pages, sales letters and more.
Print and traditional media – Brochures, newsletters, leaflets, radio ads, video scripts, press releases and more.
- Attention grabbing headlines and straplines – Summing up your brands core message in one sharp phrase.
- Short or long copy – All angles covered: Short copy that makes a big impact in a small space. Long engaging copy that connects deeply with your readers.
- Structured copy – More than just words on a page, good copy is well planned and structured to tell a story that makes a lasting impression of your business.
- Branding and tone of voice (TOV) – I take the time getting to know your audience to find a voice that strengthens your brand and resonates with your customers.
- Connect and convert – Before a potential customer decides to spend money they will do their research. I’m here to make sure your words connect with them and your message stays consistent.
If your marketing materials are in need of that all important spark that great copy provides then please get in touch, filling me in on your project details and deadline:
I’m located in London but being a freelancer in the digital age means I can work with you no matter where in the world you might be.